Thursday, May 15, 2008

Prefolds and Favorite Covers


Okay, so I haven't given up on my good old prefolds. They are economical and effective and although Skinny fusses a bit about the bulk she soon gets distracted by playing.


However, what covers do I use?


Well, my all time favorite cover is my Sugar Peas wool cover. It is breathable so it prevents diaper rash (Bouncy had a BIG problem with that) and it is an adorable sage green color and it has wonderful snap closure and a nice high rise so the diaper stays in there. It has never never leaked.


I also like Nikki Wraps because they are also breathable and they are very very trim. Great for using over a prefold when space in the pants is an issue. However, the rise on them is not quite as high so you have to put them on 'just so.'
One last favorite is Motherease. Their covers never fail. They are thin, but waterproof, have a nice high rise and come in cute patterns as a bonus.

No comments: